Dominion Theatre location
The Dominion Theatre is in the metaphorical ‘bulls eye’ of London, Tottenham Court Road. Situated right outside one of several entrances to Tottenham Court Road tube station, getting to the theatre couldn’t be easier! Its central location means bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants to suit all tastes surround the theatre.
- The nearest tube station to the theatre is Tottenham Court Road (for the Central and Northern lines)
- 6 minutes from Leicester Square tube station: Exit the station on Charing Cross Road and head left up the road towards Tottenham Court Road. Follow the road round to the right until you meet Tottenham Court road and then turn the corner on your left. The theatre is just around this corner
- Tottenham Court Road tube station is immediately outside the theatre, which has its own exit
- Buses that stop at Tottenham Court Road: 7, 10, 14, 24, 29, 134, 242
- The Dominion theatre is inside the city's Congestion Charge Zone, weekdays from 7am until 6pm except bank holidays, and costs £10 per day. If you are driving to the theatre after 6pm, you will not have to pay the charge
- The nearest car park is the NCP Adeline Place Car park on Great Russell Street, WC1B 3AJ.) Parking costs £25 for a 2-4 hour stay